Free School Meals
Information for parents of learners who are self isolating and eligible for a Free School Meal. Please click here.
Our school meals service is provided by Chartwells, a large, national company with an excellent reputation both in the education sector and beyond.
Chartwells ensure that all pupils are provided with:
- A high quality meal provision
- A range of choice for all learners each day
- An opportunity for pupils to be involved in special ‘theme days’
- Opportunities for pupils to experience different cultural foods
- Easy transactions for school meals to be retained for parents
As well as a lunchtime menu, Chartwells also offer an extensive breakfast provision.
The ParentPay system is our preferred method of payment for school lunches, in the event of a cheque being used to pay for school meals ONLY, please make it payable to Chartwells.
For anyone who requires information regarding the free school meals process, please contact us on 01482 648604.
View the current menu provided by Chartwells here. The menu starts with week 1 at the beginning of the Academic year = w/c 7 September 2020.
A sample menu can be found here.
A price list can be found here.
We are conducting surveys with pupils and parents over the life of the contract with Chartwells and as ever are keen to receive your views.